0 of 20 Preguntas completed
Ya has completado el cuestionario anteriormente. Por lo tanto no puedes iniciarlo de nuevo.
Debes iniciar sesión o registrarte para empezar el cuestionario.
En primer lugar debes completar esto:
0 de 20 Preguntas respondidas correctamente
El tiempo ha pasado
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A. Grandpa moved his air conditioner by himself. B. I know. He’s lucky. He ____ have broken his back.
2. A. Did your brother do well on his science test? B. No. He ____ have studied more.
3. A. Have your parents arrived at the party yet? B. No. They ____ have gotten lost.
4. A. You look tired. Are you feeling okay? B. Yes, but I ____ have stayed up so late at night.
5. A. How did Linda catch a cold? B. I’m not sure. She _____ have gone out in the rain.
I think I ate too much at dinner. I definitely _____ skipped dessert.
Lucy wasn’t paying attention in class today. She _____ daydreaming.
It’s too bad you didn’t practice for the marathon. You _____ won.
Jennifer ____ gone to the last party night. She should have done her homework instead.
My husband ____ in a car accident this morning. He’s been at home all day.
We couldn’t hear our teacher today. She should have spoken _____.
Bill should have arrived _____. He could have missed the bus.
Gregory looks _____. He must have exercised a lot today.
You’re _____. The weather was warm, and you could have fallen through the ice.
That dog must not have had his dinner. It looks very _____.
Mark didn’t have his textbook in class today. We may have _____.
Laura shouldn’t have sold her house for that price. She could have _____ more money.
Robert and Lisa had a terrible time at the beach. They should have _____ the mountains.
The neighbors haven’t returned our ladder. They might have _____ it.
James got fired yesterday. He shouldn’t have _____.